These are the TEN most simple and obvious, yet often overlooked tasks (it’s not even a full task, it’s just the finish up of the current task!
That’s what makes these habits so important.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you unlock it, lock it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it’s not yours, ask before you use it.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you use it, take care of it.
- If you break it, repair it.
- If you can’t repair it, find someone who can.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
If everyone can be persuaded (not easy, but start where you can) to follow these rules, your home will become so much neater with next to no extra tasks.