As you might already know, Raveena At Home was founded by Raveena Singh. Since then, we have served 350 clients from various walks of life and in different parts of the world. As we continue to grow in our professional capacity, you will continue to hear from us and get tips/ideas long after organising your home. As homemaking evolves, so too must our methods, for which you will be kept in the loop.
Our consultations (whether virtual or in-house) will entail working on your space while also assisting you in creating goals and visions that will help create spaces that meet or exceed your expectations.
- Confidentiality: All of our work is 100% confidential. Your information is safe with us. Our decluttering and organising services are highly personal, and we recognise the importance of extreme confidentiality throughout the process.
- Caringness: Our professional organisers are chosen for their compassion, supportiveness, and patience. They are trained in adopting a non-judgemental approach to solving your decluttering and organising challenges.
- Develop personalised systems: Work with your organiser to build unique systems that work for your home. Creating your own systems will be a cinch thanks to our guiding questions and probable solutions to help you make informed decisions. After all, you know your home best!
- Live clutter-free: Get the help you need to declutter and bring order back to your home.
- Have better relationships: A cluttered or disorganised home is a sure-fire way to trigger family disputes and arguments.
- Find inner peace: Your mind will be calm knowing that you have a plan for the week, designated spots to find your things, and less to wing overall.
We offer step-by-step support and guidance, product recommendations, and strategies to improve time management and productivity during our sessions. We also provide decluttering, cabinet designing, and installation services for our in-house and hands-on consultations.
We hope to hear from you soon!